Why Choose Our Swim School
- Highly experienced swim coaches (not instructors) with a wealth of knowledge, experience and accreditations;
- Customised programs tailored to meet the specific needs of each student;
- Innovative, cutting-edge training and coaching methods which translate into fast and effective results;
- A ‘no coach in water’ philosophy which results in maximum in-water coaching time for each student;
- A comfortable, safe and hygienic at-home environment (no heavily chlorinated and unhygienic communal swimming pools); and
- Friendly advice and swim safety coaching to all parents.
Why Choose A Swim Coach?
Beware of people claiming to be coaches ask to see their Australian coaching accrediataion (not swim instructor) no matter what these people may tell you there is a major difference.
As part of their training, a Swimming Instructor is taught a basic knowledge of swimming; with the emphasis of training focused on basic water safety. On the other hand, a Swimming Coach undergoes a much higher and rigorous level of training, with emphasis placed on the following key areas:
- Swim Biometrics: a study of correct technique;
- Sports Medicine: a study of sports injuries, management and treatment;
- Sports Psychology: a study of effective training, coaching and mentoring techniques and adaptations for varied skill levels.
- Monitoring: a study of ensuring continued progress and adjusting training methods accordingly with increases in skill sets.
- Talent Identification: a study of technique and physique to ensure that programs are tailored to maximise existing skill sets.